Inquiry Term 2

Term 2: Reflecting on last terms inquiry; looking into improving my student's writing - I would like to continue on the same path this term. My priority learners will be experiencing what I like to call a 'Blue Butterfly Card Blitz'. I will be focusing on teaching my learners how to use the card by: recognising and reading the HF words on it. Looking at the year 2 writing exemplars I notice that to be at there is huge jump is the vocabulary that they are expected to be using. I will be looking at ways that I can enrich my children's vocabulary in writing. I plan to do this by: Reading to the class at least twice a day. Gifting more words to the children during guided writing time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maths PD With Jo Knox

What's New?!

‘Developing Mathematical Inquiry in a Learning Community', PD with Roberta Hunter